Bootstrap your Hull setup
- Log in to your dashboard to Hull and create your organization, App and configure the services you want to use.
- Then start using Hull with one of the integrations below:
Connect Services to Hull
Authentication, Analytics, Moderation etc…
- Hull connects to External services to provide added functionnality. They are of several types, such as Analytics (Mixpanel, Google Analytics), Authentication (Facebook, Twitter…), Content Moderation, File storage, and more.
- Check out the list of services to learn about them. Hull uses them and exposes certain APIs that you can access from the browser.
Integrate Hull in your App
1. From the browser, with components
Add user login, activity feeds, comments and more engagement features to your site in minutes with our rich set of components.
2. With Hull.js for advanced integrations
3. Inside your existing App, with 3rd party integrations, the API and the Server SDK
We have libraries for Wordpress, Magento, Ruby and Rails, Node.js and PHP on our Github page
Read the API reference to learn about every Hull feature
If you need to add custom behaviour, read and write data from the API as an administrator or use WebHooks to be notified of every activity, you can use one of our Server SDKs.
- Read the components reference to learn how to customize components and build your own
- Check out Hull.js reference
- Check out Hull API reference
We’ve also built a number of demo apps that demonstrate what can be achieved with hull.
They’re all available on our github page.
If you need any help, hop on our chat room and we’ll help.